This quick and easy vegan Mediterranean couscous salad is full of rich flavours. Perfect for lunch during the week, you’ll be adding it to your rotation in no time!
- 1 cup pearled (Israeli) couscous
- 1 cup grilled red peppers, diced (from a jar)
- 1 cup rocket (arugula)
- 8 halves sun-dried tomatoes, sliced into strips
- 8 pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- ⅓ cup parsley, chopped (around 2–3 sprigs)
- 75g / 2.65 ounces vegan feta,* chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil (opt-out if adding oil from sun-dried tomatoes or cheese jar)
- Salt, to taste
- Cook the pearled couscous as per packet instructions. Run it under cold water to cool down before using.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well.
Vegan feta: Any softer nut or soy-based feta would work. There are more and more available in supermarkets these days.
- Diet: Vegan