This immune boosting lemon ginger tea is delicious, smooth, and full of healthy goodness. You can drink it when it’s warm, or cool it down as a refreshing beverage over the warmer months.
- 5 fresh sage leaves, ripped in half
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice (normally 1 lemon)
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs (around 5–7 cm long)
- 3cm / 1.18 inch knob of ginger, sliced
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or sweetener of your choice)
- Add all ingredients (besides sweetener) with 2 cups / 500ml of boiling water to a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Pour into cups through strainer and stir in the sweetener.
- If you like, you can add a slice of lemon and a sprig of thyme into the drink.
- Drink while warm or cool it down overnight for a refreshing cold beverage.
- Diet: Vegan