These vegan rum balls are decadent and very easy to make that everyone will enjoy as a treat.
- 2/3 cup / 55g shredded or desiccated coconut
- 1 cup / 150g raw almonds
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup / 55g coconut oil, melted (measured while solid)
- ½ cup / 50g cacao powder, (extra for rolling)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 ½ tablepoons rum extract
- Place all ingredients in food processor using and S blade and blend until the mixture come together. It should stick together well when you pinch it between your fingers.
- Roll into 22 bite sized balls coating with raw cacao powder.
- I like mine after they’ve been in the freezer and sat out for about 5 minutes. They are nice and chewy.
- Diet: Vegan