This green juice is the perfect balance of fresh vegetables, tanginess from citrus, and sweetness from fruit. A great green juice recipe for beginners!
- 2 celery sticks, leaves removed
- 1 medium Lebanese cucumber
- 1 green apple
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 small knob (about 1–2 cm) ginger
- ½ a lime (skin left on if organic)
- Wash and cut the produce to the correct size, so it fits through the feeding section of your juicer.
- Put all ingredients through the juicer and serve the juice straight away.
You can adjust the ingredients depending on what kind of flavours you like. If you like a good kick, increase the ginger and lime. If you want more vegetables, add more cucumber and celery. Need it slightly sweeter? Play with another half a green apple and some mint. This juice recipe is a great starting point. Adjust it to your own palate as you go.