From Cheese Pie and Meringue Kisses to Vanilla Slice and Olive Oil Brioche, these recipes will delight your taste buds and showcase the incredible possibilities of using aquafaba.
Aquafaba Whipped Cream
- ½ cup aquafaba (liquid from an unsalted can of chickpeas)
- ¼ cup powdered sugar, sifted
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla powder (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, add aquafaba and sifted powdered sugar.
- Using an electric mixer or a whisk, beat the mixture on high speed until it becomes frothy and starts to form stiff peaks around 8-12 minutes.
- Add vanilla powder and continue beating for another minute until well combined.
- Taste and adjust sweetness if needed by adding more powdered sugar.
Use the aquafaba whipped cream as a topping for desserts such as pies, cakes, or fruit salads.