Enjoy this step-by-step guide on how to make a flax egg which you can use in your vegan baking for cakes, tarts, muffins and more!
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed powder/meal
- 2½ tablespoons water (or plant-based milk)
- In a small bowl, add the flaxseed meal.
- Pour in the water or the liquid you’re using.
- Stir for about 10-15 seconds or until the flaxseed meal completely incorporates with the liquid.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes, it will turn into a gel-like consistency.
- It’s now ready for use in your recipe!
- Diet: Vegan