An easy and quick condiment that you can toss through salads, drizzle on veggies and spread over naan bread. The options are endless! Ready in under 10-minutes, this will be your new go-to addition to most meals.
- 3 cups / 70g / 2.47 ounces tightly packed parsley
- 12 garlic cloves (around 50g /1.76 ounces)
- ¾ cup / 130ml olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add the parsley and garlic to a food processor and pulse a couple of times.
- Scrape down the sides and add in the olive oil and salt. Pulse until you reach the desired consistency. I like mine a little finer, but you can certainly have it as a chunkier texture.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Diet: Vegan