This vegan green goddess dressing is full of flavour. Add it to salads, bowls, wraps, & burgers or enjoy it as a dip!
- ¼ cup / 35g raw cashews*
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 scallion (½ cup loosely packed),* (aka spring onion, green onion)
- ½ (tightly packed) cup / 16g parsley
- ½ (loosely packed) cup / 10g basil
- ⅛ th of an avocado (full avocado that has been cut into quarters and then halved again)
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon tamari (optional)
- ½ teaspoon salt*
- Add all the ingredients to a small blender plus 1/4 cup / 60 ml of water* and blend on high for around 1 minute until smooth and creamy.
- You can adjust flavours here to your liking.
- Serve straight away or store in the fridge in an airtight jar for up to 5 days. See serving suggestions above.
- I love it on top of this Tempeh Buddha bowl.
Cashews: If you’re not using a high-speed blender, make sure that you soak the cashews overnight in cold water or 15-30 minutes in boiling water.
Scallion: Both the green and white parts.
Salt: Adjust if not using tamari.
Water: Adjust depending on how thin you want it.
- Diet: Vegan