This guacamole is creamy, packed with flavour and super quick and easy to make. Perfect as a snack or added to your favourite meal.
- 2 ripe avocados, skin and pit removed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 large or 2 small spring onions (aka scallions), finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, using a fork, mash the avocados until they are creamy but not too smooth. You still want a few chunks in there.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Sprinkle some spring onion on top (optional).
- Serve with crackers as a snack or use as an addition to other meals.
- Diet: Vegan