5-Ingredient Vegan Guacamole
Are you looking for a creamy, simple, and delicious vegan guacamole recipe? Well, you’ve certainly landed on the right page!
Like most vegans, I have a special place for avocados in my heart.
One way I don’t like to have avocado is warmed up. Like a pizza topping or in a toastie. I don’t know why I think it tastes weird. Does anyone else feel like this?
Since we re-did the archives page of recipes, I’ve been looking at the categories I don’t have many recipes in. Snacks were definitely one of them.
Free Recipe eBook
Join our newsletter and get our eBook featuring exclusive breakfast recipes to kickstart your mornings.
I seem to overlook those super-easy, throw together recipes. But sometimes it’s nice to create something simple that people would use on a regular basis and haven’t made at home before.
How can this 5-ingredient vegan guacamole be used?
I find it so versatile and oh so delicious. You can use it in so many ways. Here are some suggestions!
- In a salad
- With crackers like the pictures seed crackers
- On toast
- Tortilla chips
- With veggie sticks
- In a burrito (or a burrito bowl)
- On top of nachos
- In Buddha bowls
- In sushi
Can guacamole be made ahead of time and frozen?
It can be made ahead of time and stay in the fridge for 2-3 days maximum. I wouldn’t freeze this guacamole as it won’t thaw well.
However, it is best made and served fresh to get the tastiest experience.
Avocadoes done differently
I have a thing for this dip and make it when I have a couple of ripe avocadoes that have no need for something specific.
The other way that I like to use ripe avocados is for an avocado chocolate mousse or a green goddess dressing.
Or simply add it as an extra healthy fat to most meals, nicely sliced and placed on top.
Other recipes you’ll love:
- Cauliflower Lentil Tacos (Vegan and Gluten-Free)
- Healthy Vegan Green Goddess Dressing
- 30-Minute Vegan Buddha Bowls (Three Ways)
- Healthy Vegan Burrito Bowl
- Vegan Falafel Wrap
- Romesco Dip (Gluten-Free)
If you try this recipe, let me know! We’d love for you to leave a comment and rating below. If you want to go that extra mile, tag us on Instagram or share your photo of the recipe on Pinterest.Print
5-Ingredient Vegan Guacamole
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
This guacamole is creamy, packed with flavour and super quick and easy to make. Perfect as a snack or added to your favourite meal.
- 2 ripe avocados, skin and pit removed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 large or 2 small spring onions (aka scallions), finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, using a fork, mash the avocados until they are creamy but not too smooth. You still want a few chunks in there.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Sprinkle some spring onion on top (optional).
- Serve with crackers as a snack or use as an addition to other meals.
- Diet: Vegan