A quick and easy vegan peanut sauce that is a perfectly creamy dressing to have on hand to dress a salad, Buddha bowl, stir-fry or noodles.
- ⅓ cup / 75g smooth 100% peanut butter
- 1–2 tablespoons tamari*
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sriracha hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅓ cup / 80ml unsweetened coconut milk (from a can), or water
- Place all ingredients in a jar and shake until it’s well combined, smooth and creamy. Add more coconut milk or water to adjust to the consistency you like.
- Serve with your favourite salad, Buddha bowl, stir fry, noodle bowl, or salad, or use it as a dip.
Tamari: If using soy sauce, use less and adjust to taste.
Please read the tips and tricks noted earlier in this post.
- Diet: Vegan