This vegan falafel wrap is a great balance of textures and flavours. It’s perfect for lunch or a quick dinner that the whole family will enjoy!
- 18 falafels (store-bought or use this recipe)
- 6 tablespoons hummus (store-bought or use this recipe)
- 6 wraps or tortillas (I used mini ones)
- ½ red onion, sliced thinly into half moons
- 3–4 large lettuce leaves
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Pickled turnip (or radish)
- Sriracha sauce (optional)
- Take a wrap and spread about a tablespoon of hummus in the middle of it. Layer the lettuce, onions, cucumber, three falafels, pickled turnip (or radish), and sriracha sauce (if using).
- Fold over the sides to overlap in the middle and wrap with unbleached parchment paper and twine or just hold with your hands and enjoy!
* Total time is based on the falafels and hummus already being made. See individual recipes for total time if making from scratch.
- Diet: Vegan