This peach, macadamia, and coconut crumble, is so easy to make and such a great recipe to keep on hand when you’re craving something sweet, have unexpected guests arriving, or are running late with dinner preparations.
It takes less than 30 minutes to prep, it’s gluten-free, and is sure to please everyone!
It’s slowly but surely starting to warm up here (Australia) and this recipe is something that I’ll be making over the summer months with the stone fruits. Nothing better than a dessert recipe that has very few ingredients and simple instructions. Right?!
The best thing about this recipe is that you can swap the peaches for any other fruit you may have at home – berries, apples, plums, pears to name a few.
Free Recipe eBook
Join our newsletter and get our eBook featuring exclusive breakfast recipes to kickstart your mornings.
For the crumble, you can swap out the macadamias for any other type of nut. This combination I found works well together and is something that I tend to have on hand most of the time in summer.
You can also serve it with a dollop of coconut ice cream and let it melt a little. Best.Thing.Ever.
Coconut cream would also be nice to cut through the sweetness. Or if you want to go for breakfast vibes, you can use your favourite plain plant-based yoghurt.
A few tips for making this peach and coconut crumble
Even though this recipe is ridiculously simple to make, you may have some questions that would be worthwhile noting.
- Instead of individual ramekins, you can use a larger dish to make this crumble. A pie dish works great.
- If you don’t want to stew the fruit first, you can toss it with the maple syrup and vanilla and top it with the crumble and bake it in the oven for longer so the fruit breaks down a little. Bake it for around 30 minutes. The recipe below is just a quicker way to do it.
- You can swap the maple syrup and coconut sugar for any other sweeteners of choice in both the filling and topping.
- You can prepare this ahead of time up to step 5 and then bake it just before you’re ready to serve the crumble.
Other crumble recipes you’ll love:
- Vegan Apple Crumble (Gluten-Free)
- Easy Vegan Rhubarb Crisp (Crumble)
- Vegan Pear and Almond Crumble (Gluten-Free)